I have definitely grown as a person since being at Kew and achieved a long list of different things since being a Kew. From my projects:
- Completely retro-catalogued approx. 500 journals from Japan, China and South America and sections on Bryophytes and Ferns.
- Approximately 300 newly catalogued books and journals titles.
- Completed updating the master list in Excel for exchange partners.
- Completed updating the bookseller list.
- Completed my conservation and book-binding project to make my first ever journal.
- Completed the Kew Gardens at War project which has garnered 300+ people.
- Survived three shelf shifts for the Gardens Library, Studies Office, Diplomatic and Consular reports and pre-1867 journals.