27 September 2014

Masters at UCL

It has been gruelling long wait from December to May but worth it as I finally got a place at University College London on the MA in Library and Information Studies course in May.

Since starting the the 22nd September, I have fully enrolled and completed my induction week on the course. Furthermore, just yesterday, me and my fellow students went on a library excursion to Lambeth Palace Library. Although, it is currently undergoing various refurbishments, the degree to there collection on the history of the Church of England in English History was been extensive and well preserved. It would be great to go back in 2019 (proposed date for refurbishment completion) to see how the library and its staff has grown.

I have been surprised with a few bits of homework but no set reading just as yet. However, I am definitely loooking forward to the rest of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment